Monday 31 March 2014

Meal Planning Monday

Okay so yes Monday is very nearly over but I ran late with writing up this post- I've just finished working night shifts, and I was going to go out tomorrow to do the food shop but my boyfriends bike is off road again, which means he has the car and so we have just come back from doing the food shop. I am not sure if its night or day right now though to be honest! 

I did manage to have a little rant at the checkout as my money off vouchers of course had expired yesterday, why is it always the case?! They always seem to have such short expiry dates I never really get their value... however we did find two very nice chocolate cream buns reduced for 29p so they helped soften the blow!

This week is an attempt at using up freezer and fridge items - we have all the lovely car bills this month, along with a little holiday so pennies are being watched very closely! The most exciting thing is that finally this Saturday I am off to see my beloved Gary Barlow! We have found an awesome looking burger place to feast at before we burn it all if singing ourselves hoarse!


Monday - tonight we had twice baked tuna stuffed jacket potatoes, with a green bean, spring onion and red pepper medley

Tuesday - thawing the Coley leftover from the bake thingy , will be wrapped in parma ham and baked, served with mashed potatoes, spinach and roasted cherry tomatoes

Wednesday - Fishcakes with courgettes and mash

Thursday - Spaghetti Carbonara

Friday - Satay chicken noodle stir fry


Linky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10